Only a few days ago I was for the company BackeFix whose Silicone foam mold test. In the meantime I have also not yet received a muffin tin of silicone for a product test. This is suitable for both 12 and muffins for a price of € 11.90 with a 2 year warranty on Amazon.
- Muffin baking mold for all commercial baking sheets
- Bake in the oven shelf is not a problem
- 12 muffins per mat (Tip: 2 forms á 12 muffins fit perfectly in a standard oven, you can bake 24 muffins in a train)
- Reusable, dishwasher safe, flexible and temperature-resistant from -45 ° C to 240 ° C
- Fast, easy cleaning and very space-saving: dry Curled and stored in the drawer.
- Tasteless, 100% food safe, environmentally friendly, acid-proof
- Size: 33 x 25 x 4 cm
Muffins actually fit for any occasion. They are quick and easy to prepare and make their ingredients can vary a lot.
Before pouring the dough to form oils the best a little one, so that the muffins later can be taken out of the mold then easily. The dough is then, as is usual with flat muffin tins, added to the appropriate wells.
The form can be very hot in the oven because of the silicone. So you should be careful and use potholders in retrieving.
The finished muffins allow easier exit than at an ordinary muffin tin from steel or aluminum. Due to the silicon which form is pliable and muffins stay in one piece and not break broken. This was the case in a direct comparison with a Aluform.
The cleaning procedure is simple hitch. They can either be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or just normal hand.