Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- Insurance that snows, soon I hope, but meanwhile have to take advantage of the days sunny in the garden or on the terrace. And of course the decoadictos have to embellish it everything, even food for the birds. It has thus made Nitdia which, as we see in the picture, has invented hanging decorative cookies made with seeds and the help of some moulds.
- With desire to light and joy are also candy. I wanted more luminosity in your Hall, so he has redecorated it, replacing the dark passepartout by other whites and changing prints for other metallics made by herself.
- Do you think that the? pallets are they a very recurrent theme? To me also, but that does not mean that continue not enjoying we see images of decorative proposals made with them, as that we offer in Antioquia interior design.
- Speaking of recurring themes, plot”Imperial trellis’, return to fashion by the Interior Designer Kelly Wearstler, also accompanies us at all times. To sample a button find their origins, as well as a tutorial if we apply it to our House. Interestingly this storyline also appears in a few cushions on the pallets we saw in in the previous link, if it is that everything is related.
- We continue our visit us through the attic of Mamen, who has been busy restoring a small showcase that gave him. Now, dressed in green, he wears her new attire in the toilet.
- And is that for recovery enthusiasts can never say no to any piece of furniture that fall into our hands. The bad thing is that it happens then what happens… and where to put it? So far we have already discovered the secret of spirit flea markets: she is placing all in an apartment which will allocate to the rent, so is spending the least and is running you really cozy.
With this good idea we say goodbye for today, recordante, as always, if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form. Until Sunday coming.