Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- There is no doubt that one of the most important dates of the last week has been the day of the book. Also from the decorative blogosphere surrendered him tribute, speaking of related supplements, sharing books, or showing reading corners, as this so nice give amine that today is the image of our decorative week.
- Also the already completed Salone del Mobile of Milan It has attracted the attention of many, especially lovers of contemporary design. Paula has had the luck to be there and share one of the spaces in your blog, as an appetizer for others who will teach us more later.
- In general it shows that we are a day to begin may, theoretically the month of the flowers par excellence, at least in our hemisphere. Thus we see that in and a bit of design have encouraged to compose his first flower arrangement and sharing a video of other very natural and simple arrangements at Ministry of Deco.
- Surely many of you are currently enjoying a long bridge. What better time to take advantage of it, especially if weather not permitting, with any decorative craft as decorate pumpkins, turning them into small works of art, or dig in the crates to give new life to a simple sieve, making it into limelight as we did recently with former saucepans.
- Those who walk by Barcelona have a choice, the path of shops of decoration that we propose in walk for houses, with suggestions of Kat which include also any stop to recharge taking something.
Either way, enjoy much these days. We said goodbye to our ride reminding you, as always, that if you have a personal blog, or know any that appear of interest for our decorative week, we’d love that you compartierais it with us by writing to us through our contact form. Until Sunday coming.