Three versions available:
1-Flashlight only FD40 Fenix
2-Flashlight Fenix FD40 + 1 Efest 26650 5200mAh battery
3-Flashlight Fenix FD40 + charger for battery 26650 + 1 Efest 26650 5200mAh battery
The Fenix FD40 is the first flashlight of the brand to have an adjustable focus, it offers a power of 1000 Lumens that can be powered by a battery 26650 for greater autonomy or a standard 18650 battery. The scope of the “Zoom” mode flashlight is 300 metres, in wide focus range is 65 meters. There is also a no screws for mounting on tripods.
1000 Lumens flashlight-uses 1 18650 battery or 1 battery 26650-autonomy max 308 hours to 8 Lumens-Waterproof up to 2 m, IPX-8-reach 300 m
On / Off: Keep pressing the button for 0.5 second to turn on or turn off the light.
Mode selection: When the flashlight is on, press the button to spend in 5 different modes in the following order: Eco / low / medium / strong / Turbo.
Strobe mode: When the flashlight is off, hold for 1.2 second to access the strobe mode.Again simply press to go back to general mode.
Intelligent memory: The flashlight automatically stores the last used mode, except for the strobe mode. The next time you turn on the flashlight, you will have the last used mode.
Locking function: To lock the flashlight, do a long press for 3 seconds, the flashlight will blink twice in average mode and then turn off.
To unlock the high lumens torches, press the new button 3 seconds and the light to the last mode you used.
Protection against overheating: The FD40 accumulates a lot of heat when it is in turbo mode. To avoid overheating and protect the flashlight, after three minutes of use in Turbo mode, the flashlight will switch to the Fort (570 Lumens) mode. If you need the Turbo mode more than 3 minutes just to restart the flashlight.
- 1 x LED Cree XP-L HI with a service life of 50,000 hours powered independently
- 5 light modes regulated + Strobe
- 1000 ANSI lumens (2 h 25 (26650)) / (1 h 45 (18650))
- 570 ANSI lumens (5 h 5 (26650)) / (3 h 30 (18650))
- 220 ANSI lumens (2: 40 p.m. (26650)) / (9 h 25 (18650))
- 70 lumens ANSI (49 h 45 (26650)) / (28 h 35 (18650))
- 8 ANSI lumens (308 h (26650)) / (218 hours (18650))
- Strobe, 570 Lumens
- Given autonomy have been tested in the laboratory with 18650 of 3400 mAh of capacity and 4800mAh 26650 batteries.
- Intensity: 22 500cd (Zoom) (Flood) 1050cd
- Battery: 1 x 26650 or 1 x 18650
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum alloy
- Finishing: Anti-scratch anodizing Type III military grade hard
- Support mounting to tripods.
- Protection against inversion of polarity.
- Protection against overheating.
- Size: 130mm (length) x 45mm (diameter of the head) x 32mm (diameter of the body)
- Weight: 159g (without battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Warranty 2 years
- Flashlight Fenix FD40
- Adapter for 18650 battery
- Hand strap
- Spare o-ring