Cooking foil is something that is in every kitchen. It can find application almost everywhere and especially in the kitchen. Cooking foil will be useful for barbecue in the backyard, and a picnic in the mountains. If you use it, it can save you a lot of trouble in the kitchen.
How to use cooking foil?
- Use cooking foil to cover when cookingin the oven.
- Use the grill when cooking foodsthat do not want to be too browned or burnt. You can turn it pieces of meator fish and so place them on the grill, since the film is a conductor of heat.
- When you have prepared a dish or meat after removing it from the oven, you can cover it with cooking foil to keep it warm and fragrant.
- Cover during cooking him meals and cakesto prevent them from browning too.
- cooking foil can cover cakesor pastries before storing in the refrigerator. This will keep them fresh and will prevent them from taking other odors from the refrigerator.
- Crush a piece of cooking foil and use it to clean the grill or barbecue.
- Place a piece of foil cooking when iron clothing that is a delicate matter and hold the iron centimeter of it. Folds will disappear, but the garment will be protected from sticking to the iron.
- If you take care of cooking foil tray after you’ve cooked it and remain intact, you can reuse it the next time cooking.
- Aluminum foil can be recycled.
- Use it in baking oven, this will give you a guarantee that you will not burn the turkey, pork or lamb.
- Another application is in its roasting vegetables. When you want to bake a whole potato for example, you can peel and wrap in foil before placing it in the oven.