Flashlight rechargeable 900 Lumens-1 18650 2200 mAh battery (supplied)-autonomy max 1475 h to 1 Lumen-Waterproof up to 2 m, IPX-8-reach 165 m-breeze windows built-in.
New tactical flashlight rechargeable Klarus RS18, power and innovation are at the Garyflashlights! Rechargeable CREE flashlights are usually low-power and have a limited range. This is not the case of the RS18 Klarus, it is equipped with a LED CREE XM-L2 U2 and generates 900 Lumens ANSI for 2.5 hours, and a maximum of 1 ANSI Lumen 1461 hours (61 days) .
Klarus RS18 rechargeable lamp is equipped with a switch for a perfect mastery of the management modes with your thumb. This switch is located under the head of the lamp, and very easy to access, and this, even in the dark. The position of this switch facilitates instant access to different modes.
You can take this RS18 everywhere you go, because it can be recharged in different ways, for example via a socket with a charger USB, PC, notebook computer, USB port, USB drive, USB solar charger port… In fact, any device with a USB port.
If you are in a remote location with no USB port to your scope, you can use a different battery 18650 already load or two batteries CR123A, what makes this extremely versatile RS18.
To turn on the lamp, simply stay press this button more than one second.
To change mode, simply stay press button more than one second and drop as soon as the mode changes and so on to navigate the 4 levels of brightness.
To turn off the lamp, press the black button.
Burning lamp: In any levels of brightness, press twice quickly on the button to activate the strobe mode. To get to the mode SOS press the button more than one second (while being in strobe mode) and it will be activated.
Light off: Press two times quickly the button to activate the strobe mode. To get to the mode SOS press the button more than one second (while being in strobe mode) and it will be activated.
- LED Cree XM-L2 U2 with a service life of 50,000 hours (6000 K)
- 4 light modes regulated + Strobe + SOS
- 900 lumens ANSI (2.5 h) brought 165 meters
- 210 lumens ANSI (5.1 hours)
- 10 ANSI lumens (154 pm)
- 1 ANSI lumens (1475 h / 61 days)
- 900 lumens ANSI Strobe (4.9 h)
- 900 lumens ANSI SOS (6.9 hours)
- Battery: 2 batteries CR123A or 1 18650 with protection, 1 18650 2200mAh battery (included) battery compatible
- Charge time: (battery capacity / 500mA) + 0.5 h
- Glass: Ultra clear hardened / tempered
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum alloy
- Finishing: Anti scratches anodizing hard Type III
- Size: 133mm (length) x 26.3 mm (diameter of the head) x 24 mm (body)
- Weight: 86.6 g (without battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Warranty 2 years
- Lamp Klarus RS18
- Battery 18650 Klarus 2200 mAh
- Breeze glass
- Strap, 1 spare o-ring, 1 ring, and a USB cable for charging