Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- While life continues to flourish in many gardens, as the Bemi, today is the first Sunday of autumn and what raw material in blogs are images and references to the new season colours.
- And as one of the autumn symbols par excellence are without a doubt the bouquets with dried flowers We have chosen to illustrate our first decorative autumn week of the year this so beautiful that we found in Muebleando. To compose it Cristina has been used hydrangeas from their garden, which has left to dry and it has mixed with artificial flowers of Sia, so gotten just from are differentiated from natural.
- Another element that can not miss in an autumn that is a pumpkin lantern, especially since we live in this decorative global village, in which prevail most traditions across the seas to our own. As surprised, as we discover in wood and Zinc also exist the “farolets de melo de moro”, i.e., the lanterns of watermelon. Come on, like Halloween, but without scares, and Mediterranean style.
- The end of the Pasarela Cibeles emphasizes also each year the start of the new season. We all know the intimate relationship between fashion and decoration, so he liked to see in Etxekodeco what the designer David Delfin, good House, how was that he is now living in a new, which we can also see some pictures.
- We ended our decorative tour with the announcement of another event looming, also characteristic of these dates. It is of the Week of architecture in Barcelona, to be held on Thursday, September 29 and October 6, which speak in minimalist interiors that take good note on our agenda. Under the title “Rethink reuse renew”, the extensive program of activities (symposiums, conferences, exhibitions, visits and routes) takes up the line of the last edition to continue the reflection and debate on one of the central issues of the current architecture: sustainability.
Goodbye, recordante, as always, that if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form.