Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- While we have gone through a 11/11/11 everything follows its usual course, the blogosphere is not yet finished and wrong us even though many, already start to see Christmas decorations. Some, as we see in Ministry of Deco, are already beginning to think even in their Advent Calendars, so nothing caught them off guard.
- We already knew that Patyclau had moved to a small village, but had not seen yet nothing inside your House. This week he gives us some pictures of your room, which is part of the sacristy of the old church. We liked everything, the ancient walls, books and, above all, your bed, which has a skylight where can see at night, the stars and the Moon.
- To a bed so romantic like that sure that would go you well the bedding collections found in once upon a time. They are all very natural and rustic Cottage chic, a company of United States who distribute different brands,.
- In any country that boasts not miss a good assortment of table lamps, with their corresponding screens. If yours are not the height, in the things of Bea and in with charm give us two ideas for transform them: a labeling it with letters and the other to add a gallon of Strawberry.
- And what a picture with a doily to finish the decoration? Certainly it is not a new idea, but always brings a very special touch, and if we get tired of it always we can transform it into an original brooch, as seen in Elephants et plus.
- After both romanticism, change of third to end our ride meditating in the question that is poses dew: would why in the world of the design is returns to other times?
And thus said goodbye so enigmatic, recordante, as always, that if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form.