After the well-deserved Easter break back once again, like every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- Perhaps some of you have had the opportunity to enjoy your holiday in a Hotel so original as which teach us in Antioquia interior design. The Hotel is Daniel, located in an old office building built by the architect Georg Lippert in 1962, and designed by the architecture Atelier Heiss Vienna-based Studio. The hall is just an appetizer of what we can find in other environments. As you can see it is very unconventional, in addition it is bakery, Cafe and lounge. The space is filled with period furniture from the Decade of the 60s, mixed with wooden pallets used as coffee tables.
- The truth is that, in general, in this Holy week not has accompanied us much good weather, which has not been without prejudice to take advantage of other decorative ways, as it has done Muebleando Cristina. It has dusted off a bag of stones from the beach that was last summer and has been dedicated, along with its small, to paint them with the letters and drawings that were taking place them.
- Joly has also been working, where appropriate in the restoration of the Bank and the porch table. He has not cleaned only and has given them a coat of teak oil, as they send the cannons, but it has also dared to give them a new look changing pads and painting a floral detail game with them.
- In any case, although still falling hail of tip in many parts of our country, we are officially in Spring. And Spring means flowers, color and joy. It is time to think in decorate a corner with plants, as it has done to Marce, or compose a beautiful bouquet, as the House of the Martinez.
- Could not miss us in our weekly walk a compilation of images. On this occasion are two: the romantic walk curtains by houses and Expedit bookcases in the nursery in Efter Stormen.
And in this way as traditional we say goodbye for today, recordante, as always, if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form. Until Sunday coming.