Make your own watch from almost any flat found items. Using a clock kit, you can turn a variety of items in interesting decorative dials for your new wall clock. This provides a one of a kind piece of decoration for your home that will stand out. By creating your own clock, you can customize the look to suit the decor of your room.
• Select a dial. Almost all flat object can be a dial, so creative. Consider using an artwork, a tray, a decorative plate, a piece of wood, or even a skateboard. The main requirement is that the product, you can put the numbers in the exact places and is made of a material that can be drilled through.
• Select the numbers for the custom made timepieces. The figures can be painted or printed on a funky look. There are also small number of stickers and stencils are available at most craft stores. Consider using markers instead of numbers. This opens up your options and allow you to be creative. Use small images, sequins or nails to mark the location of each number.
• Make a hole on the dial where you want the center of the clock to be using a hammer and nails. This is often directly in the center of the dial, but also look good to the side or in a corner. Experiment with ideas to get the best results.
• Drill a hole through the clock face using a drill and a cobalt drill. Use pit as a guide for the screw. Sand the edges of the hole with a file to clean a few rough edges.
• Press the trunk of the clock mechanism through the hole and secure the washer and nut to hold the mechanism. The clock kit comes with all the necessary pieces to attach mechanism and indicators.
• Attach the hour hand first, followed by the minute hand and a nut to hold all the pieces of the trunk.These items are included in the clock kit. If there are directions that are included in the clock kit, read them to ensure that the order of hands is correct for the model.
• Place your other hand on top of the nut and cover the stem with lid. The clock mechanism is now fully connected to the dial. To turn it on, add a battery to the back of the watch.
• Write or attach the figures were 30 degrees around the face of the watch. Use a protractor to be exact. If the numbers are off, the clock will not accurately tell time.
• Attach a sawtooth hanger kit with a hammer and nails to put a lip hanging clock. The kit comes with sawtooth hangers and two small nails.
Responsive Digital Wall Clocks : digital wall clock
Chevron Black Clock
45 minutes on clock Icons
4 Simple Gallery Wall Tips + Gallery Wall Layout Ideas …
Wall Vectors, Photos and PSD files
Number Five 5 · Free image on Pixabay
High Line Network will advise similar adaptive reuse …
Square clock with pm label Icons
Ship Lap Wall One Afternoon Ship Lap Accent Wall Plank …
Year 2019, Calendar Creative Design
DIY Headboard Project Ideas
Pokemon Suicide Squad
Sugus Fruit Candy Classic
The Scent Clock by Kim Dohyeong, Kim Eunjin & Kim Shin …
Artistic handcrafted wall clocks
Clocks: a Collecting Guide
15 Minimalist Apartments for Living Simple
Fake Wall Outlet Sticker Prank