Make a personalized clock is a wonderful decoration for people of all ages. It can also be a reminder of a lost loved one. Leave a clock for a birthday brings a new twist to the clock birthday.This article explains how the perfect custom clock quickly and easily.
- Design your clock.Clocks do not have to be round.Explore other shapes such as stars, hearts, ovals or anything you can imagine. You may be able to find in your chosen form plywood at your local hardware store. If not, draw the shape on the plywood and cut using a saw-band to easily cut the shape. Use fine sand paper to smooth the edges of your shape.
- Print a personal picture to your clock on adhesive photo paper.Leave the media on paper and place it in your form. Carefully trace around the shape. Make sure you do not draw on any piece of the picture you want to include on the face of your clock. Use a craft knife to cut out the shape.
- Place the image on the wood with the back of the paper still covered image. Decide where you want to place the clock.Be creative; the clock does not need to be centered in the photo. Once you have decided where you want your wall clock placed to mark your wooden form and photo.
- Drill a hole in the wood cut, using a drill bit that is equal to the width of the shaft of the clock works. Take the media out of the adhesive paper, and attach it to the wooden form. Make sure the hole is aligned with the point on the image. Carefully drill the hole with a nail. Insert the watch mechanisms.
- Decorate your personalized clock.You do not need to stick to conventional numbers. You can paste gems, fancy numbers, or even buttons to your clock. The sides of your clock can be covered with contact paper, or painted.
Clocks You’ll Love
Sunrise Simulator Alarm Clock with Blue Tooth Or USB ports …
The Ticking Clock
20 Super Cool Facts About New Zealand That Will Make Every …
Disney Princess® Belle Light-up Alarm Clock Yellow …
Capello® Ci320 Simple Stack Bluetooth Speaker with Clock …
A Black Guy Staring At His Alarm Clock Vector Clip Art Cartoon
Holographic Age 12 Giant Birthday Badge
Trump-Faced Potatoes Are a Thing You Can Send to Your …
How to be more Productive at Work?|Jobzella
Free Wi-Fi at Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Sight Picture & Eye Dominance
10" Round Wall Clock Warm Brass
List of Phantom Object Emojis for Use as Facebook Stickers …
Sleepyhead Train Alarm Clock
Humanoid robots with a heart to be sold in the US next …