Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- We liked the Rocking Chair on the porch of Hampton found shabby chic, so we have chosen it as the image of our week. Acquired on the trail paddling, painted in English green and with a Laura Ashley floral cushion has been more welcoming. Now that time still permits hosts readings of the weekend abroad, but we imagine that soon will move to the interior where, probably with other accessories, will allow us to continue enjoying relaxed moments.
- And is one of the good things in the time cold, as we say in the Tránsito Inicial, is the aesthetics surrounding it, the mode that allows us to play with fabrics, overlapping layers and the combination of textures.
- Sometimes the simplest things serve to further highlight that beauty, as we saw in the Mobile For it shows a button, made simply with a Autumn leaves tied with a thread. The lamp stands out colors and gives it a very special magic.
- But do not believe you that everything you’ve seen in these days has autumn air. For some strange reason, perhaps already throwing less other climates, found plenty of exotic images in many of the logs. For example in Chic and deco, which give us a collection of Arabian-inspired lamps.
- Also very colorful and exotic African House we see in Olaimar Decor or collection Folk of Maisons du Monde that they remind us in Dar-amine.
- Passing our tour in the workshop of Yolanda, where we discover in what has stopped the low part of a wardrobe that is no longer needed. Now, after a good deal of work and imagination, has become something entirely different: a table with a trays for fans.
So hacendoso so goodbye, recordante, as always, that if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form.